It was wonderful to see all of our family while we went home, especially for the holidays. We celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas early with Dillon's family. We enjoyed all the family traditions - Bingo, dinner, presents. We spent the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family by going to dinner, watching movies, and eating lots and lots of candy. We spent New Years in Utah county and it was fun to see family and visit.
This year I thought Easton would be a lot more excited about presents than he actually was. He would get hung up over one present and wouldn't open the other ones until I would start opening the present and he would see it was a toy inside.
Easton also experienced his first snowmobile ride, which he hated. Although, we took him sledding, which he absolutely loved. Now he always wants to put on his boots and snow pants and go outside. Unfortunately, we have absolutely no snow where we live. I've never experienced such a mild winter. We had a fabulous break and I almost cried when Dillon had to go back to school. Here are a few fun photos from our Christmas adventures.









No comments:
Post a Comment