Sunday, May 31, 2015

Seattle!

For Memorial Weekend we headed to Seattle. Neither Dillon nor I had ever been to Seattle before and we had an absolute blast visiting the city. We spent Saturday afternoon at the aquarium and the pier. Sunday, we went on a boat cruise around the harbor, walked around Pike's Place and went to Discovery Park. Monday we went to the Space Needle and then the zoo. The zoo was the highlight of the trip. Easton absolutely loved it and even had the opportunity to feed the giraffes. He was so excited that the rest of the time in the zoo, no matter what animal we saw, all he wanted to see was the giraffes, or the "necks" as he called them. I absolutely loved the harbor cruise and Discovery Park. I loved Seattle and I can't wait to go back again.












No comments:

Post a Comment