It isn't any secret anymore that we are expecting! I am due the end of October and at our 20-week ultrasound we found out we are having a little baby boy. All three of us are really excited for another little boy in the family. When we went in for the ultrasound, Dillon was talking about how he'd love another boy so he has another buddy to take fishing and hunting and most importantly, so I'm even more outnumbered.I absolutely love having a boy and I wanted Easton to have a buddy. I don't mind the trucks, trains and tractors and love how excited Easton gets about going outside and doing something with daddy. Even Easton is excited for baby brother. He will come and sit on my lap and say "Can I snuggle baby boy?" I hope he still feels that way when the baby is actually here.
We are excited to bring another little miracle into our family and are counting down the days until he is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment