Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails!

What are little boys made of?

Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails!

That's right! We are proud to announce that Baby Erickson is now Baby BOY Erickson! We are so excited to have a little boy in our family. We had our ultrasound yesterday and our baby was being such a stinker. He kept moving all over the place but when it was time to look for gender, he was not shy. He was spread eagle and made sure that I would stop thinking pink and calling him a girl.

I must admit, I am a little nervous to have a boy. I don't know what to do with little boys. I grew up with a family of all girls. I only have one nephew and he was fairly old when I married into the family. Dillon told me not to worry though. He said little boys are easy - you just let them eat dirt and bugs and they will be fine. Oh, dear.

As of right now, Baby Boy Erickson doesn't have a name. If it was a girl, we had the name picked out but we can't seem to agree on the right boy name. I guess we have a few more months to figure that out.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! He is a lucky little man. You are going to do GREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete