First, Dillon and the older scouts in our ward hiked Mount Timp. It was a 20-mile hike and pretty steep. The guys left around 11 p.m. that Friday and hiked throughout the night so they could be at the top at sunrise. They didn't get home until later Saturday afternoon. I felt bad for Dillon because his poor knees and ankle didn't hold up very well, but he was a trooper and survived.
Dillon has also been doing a lot of duck hunting. I don't have any pics right now of him hunting, but more is to come. He loves duck hunting and already told me that we have to have ducks in the baby's room.
My little sister Darci went to her senior homecoming dance a few weeks ago. Dillon and I were there that weekend so it worked out well to see her get all dolled up. I loved her dress and thought she was so pretty. It is weird to think that she is a senior! I still remember her when she was just a little girl.
That same weekend, we also had Erickson family pictures. Here are just a few snapshots of the event.




No comments:
Post a Comment