So I just have to share this video. I have a major problem with people are get distracted while driving and this video shows a great reason why. Both my grandparents and my mom sent this to me and it has been attached to several emails that are circulating around. This video is taken from a state trooper's dashcam. The driver of the poor vehicle you are about to watch got distracted by something in their vehicle, whether it was their cell phone, radio, who knows. But you will see how just a few seconds can change not only your life but dozens of other individuals as well.
This is really more of my rant of the day. Don't be stupid while driving. I still see many people who are texting and driving. Don't do it. I drive on I-15 every day, during rush hour, and almost every single vehicle I pass is someone on the phone - no kidding. I admit, I talk on the phone occasionally on my drive, but I never ever text. Watch this 15-sec video and you will see why paying attention on the road is so important.
http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/q5hu9/car_accident_nsfl/
No comments:
Post a Comment