We still had a wonderful time with the grandparents and even though it felt like Christmas, they still spoiled us rotten and I came back weighing five pounds more than when I left. Dillon didn't get to go fishing, which he was bummed about, but we still got to go into Yellowstone and see a little bit of wildlife. And, it was one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a long long time. I got oodles of sleep, got to go shopping in West Yellowstone and see my wonderful grandparents who I love.
Darci hanging out at the cabin
Dillon before we headed into West Yellowstone
This is a shot outside my grandparent's cabin Saturday morning
Another shot outside the cabin
One of the many buffalo we saw in Yellowstone
Picture on top of Gibbon Falls
Gibbon Falls
Top of Gibbon Falls
This picture doesn't do this crow justice. It was huge! It was next to our car when we were leaving Gibbon Falls.
Picture of the mountains in Mammoth
The buffalo that didn't want to walk in the snow. He just took his own, sweet time sauntering down the street.
The buffalo as we passed in our car. I could have touched him he was so close.
A hot pot next to Norris Geyser. It was gorgeous and with the cold weather, the hot pots looked even more spectacular.
Steamboat Geyser. You can kind of see the water shooting out. The steam was pretty thick though from the cold weather.
Another shot of Steamboat Geyser.

No comments:
Post a Comment