Today Dillon turned the big 2-4. His actual birthday wasn't that exciting since he spent most of it at the church. He went to church around 8:25 and got home around 3:30. Then, he went back at 6 and came home at 8:30. In between that he spent his time studying for his two big finals he takes tomorrow - poor boy.
Plus, he really didn't get to open many presents since he received his big present back in September so he would be all ready for the duck hunt. My parents and I gave him some nice duck hunting waders.
This is Dillon over Thanksgiving in his good looking waders. You can't really see them, but oh, well.
Also, Dillon spent the rest of his birthday money to go on a pheasant hunt with his family. He went back in November and he had a good time.
So anyway, since his birthday has been celebrated periodically throughout the fall, I tried my best to make this birthday special for him. So, I made him a Mountain Dew cake (along with a cheesecake).
I also bought him a new teal duck call, but guess what? It ended up backordered and I was told it wouldn't come until after Christmas. I still put this paper in a box so he could at least open one present on his birthday.
Dillon then spent all his time right here on the couch studying. He was hard at work until ....
It became too quiet so I peeked my head out to see what was going on and he had fallen asleep. This birthday boy was worn out.
I hope he at least had a decent day. I felt bad it couldn't be more exciting but he has too much going on to let me really do something fun. I sure love this boy though. He is one special guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment