Sunday, June 2, 2013

Whew, what a week!

Wow, what a busy week. We had so many fun adventures and events this past week that I thought it definitely deserved a blog post. The end of last week, Easton and I, along with my parents, traveled up to Island Park and stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa Packer. I love Island Park and the beautiful scenery up there. Easton did too. He loves being outside so he loved going on a walk and stepping out on their large balcony. The only drawbacks to the weekend: Dillon had to stay at home because he had to work and we didn't see many critters.


Easton and Great Grandma Packer


Easton loved to go on walks and rides. This is him before we headed into West Yellowstone.

Monday morning Dillon arose nice and early and went turkey shooting. Just a few hours later, while I was still in bed, he came in and told me he shot his turkey. He was pretty excited and even drove me down to the place so he could give me a play-by-play and I would understand it completely :) He is quite the hunter and now we have a turkey in my freezer that I get the privilege of cooking.


Dillon with his turkey


Which one is the turkey you may ask? It is the one on the ground :) 

Wednesday was my youngest sister Darci's high school graduation. We drove up to Logan once Dillon got off of work and watched her receive her diploma. She is a cute girl and will go places. She is so funny and sure has a fun personality.


My family at Darci's graduation except for Madison

Then, on Friday, Madison flew home from Florida. She is back! She had a blast and was only home a few hours and was ready to go back. We waited for her at the airport with signs and then went out to dinner. Easton is excited to have all of is aunts and can't wait for Auntie Madison to babysit him. 




Madison, Easton and my niece Kennadi


Here we are with Madison and all of her signs

Saturday was my little niece Emma's second birthday. She had a Dora birthday party because she absolutely loves Dora. She is quite a go-er and a determined little girl. But she is also a sweetheart and she makes me smile every time I hear her say "Ok. Ok."

No comments:

Post a Comment