Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ending 2011 With a Bang!

For New Years Eve this year, Dillon and I headed home. Dillon decided he wanted to go snowmobiling and I spent the day with my family. 


Dillon in some of his snowmobile gear as he was getting ready to go riding.

Madison and Cami being dorks during dinner.

 Austin loving the camera :) 

 Dillon was telling my mom something interesting. I just thought it was a great pic of him. ha ha

 I had to get one of my dad enjoying the festivities.

 My mom ordered my favorite type of pizza - Chicken Bacon Ranch! And yes, most of the pizza that is missing can be found in my tummy.

The dinner drinks of champions. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Do you know who is so excited you started a blog?!?!? You know right? Because we have talked about it so much in the past. I miss you!!!! I'm going to come down there one day so we can go get something to eat together and catch up!!!! I miss you and happy 2012. It looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete