Surprise! Yes, Dillon and I finally decided we would join the ranks of all the "cool" kids and start a blog about all of our lovely adventures. Since in the past I have gained a reputation of being an awful blogger, I have decided to set it as my New Years resolution and maintain a blog. Now, I'm warning you, it may not be very exciting. We are not the most exciting bunch around, but we do have a few crazy times that happen. And I get worked up enough that writing rants may be quite fun :)
Dillon still has his regular blog at politicsguru.wordpress.com, which is about snowmobiling (don't let the politics name fool you). He still says everyone needs to follow that one, but this blog will be more about us: what we do, who we are and what we are up to. Enjoy it, follow it and comment about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment