This little girl already makes me chuckle. Last night, the family was over at Cami and Austin's apartment to celebrate Cami's birthday. I was holding Kennadi and Austin began to say a prayer on the food. As soon as he started, Kennadi folded her arms. I started laughing very hard and needless to say, I wasn't very reverent. Both Darci and Dillon were sitting by me and they also started laughing. This little girl is a righteous one. Hopefully it stays that way :)
This is Kennadi when she was just a day old. She has an IV in her head for antibiotics. Cami had a fever while she was in labor so the antibiotics are just a precaution.
My sister Cami and her first baby.
My mom and her first grandbaby.
Kennadi Lauren with Lauren Markel. Kennadi's middle name Lauren is after my cousin Markel. Markel and Cami are best friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment