Sunday, December 30, 2012

HO HO HO

I love Christmas and this year was no different. Dillon and I had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed spending time up north with our families. We headed up Sunday Dec. 23 and spent time with Dillon's family. They have an annual tradition of playing Bingo for small prizes and so we had to get in on that action. We stayed in Beaver Dam overnight and then headed over to my parent's home Monday morning. In my family we usually spend Christmas Eve by going to a movie and out to dinner. However, due to lots and lots of snow, we had to cancel those plans and so we stayed at home and played games, ate food and watched lots of movies.

Christmas Eve Night was a lot of fun as we opened pajamas, watched "The Christmas Orange" and read a Christmas story. Dillon made me laugh the whole time because he was so anxious to open presents and for Santa to come. He even woke me up at 6 a.m. on Christmas morning to see if we could get everyone else up and go open our presents. He is going to be such a fun Dad around this time of year!

Christmas was wonderful. Both Dillon and I received almost everything we wanted on our lists plus some. We also loved spending so much time with our families and we were sad when we had to leave on Wednesday to head back to the real world.


This is the big pile of Bingo presents we played for with Dillon's family.


My cute niece Lexi and my nephew Gabe during Bingo.


Dillon kept winning all of the girls' pajamas. He just couldn't quite choose a men's pair. It made me laugh.


Dillon and I in our pajamas we won during Bingo. Don't you like the tag under my armpit and my big belly? I loved that shirt and can't wait until it fits me a little better.


This is Dillon opening his pajamas at my parent's house on Christmas Eve.



Dillon and I got Utah State pajamas for Christmas. I thought we looked pretty sharp in them.


Dillon reading part of a Christmas story to us.


It was so much fun to have Kennadi this Christmas! Since she couldn't sit up on her own we put her in the laundry basket. She didn't quite know what was going on but was still all smiles.


Dillon's growing up! He got a camp chef from my parents and was pretty excited.



I love Christmas. Can't you tell?



Kennadi loved the toys that made noise.


Dillon and my dad with some of the clothes they got for Christmas. My dad got these vests for the vehicles and Dillon got TONS of camo gear.



Dillon loved his camo. He is such a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment