Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Shower Time


So I am going to be a mom in just a few weeks. Isn't that a scary but exciting thought? I am so anxious to get this little one here and luckily, I have wonderful friends and family who is helping me. Back in January, my mom threw me a shower in Tremonton. We combined it with Dillon's family, which was a lot of fun. We had delicious food (which I ate way too much of) and I saw some fabulous friends and family. Plus, Easton was spoiled rotten. 



Opening up one of the many presents we received. 



Dillon's mom gave me this diaper cake. It was so cute and had baby necessities all around it. Plus, those cowboy boots on top were Dillon's when he was a little boy. Isn't that adorable?


Some of the food we had. It was a feast and all very delicious! 


One of my besties - Lindsay and her mom.  



Easton got this cute camo outfit. I can't wait to put it on him!


My sis-in-law Kayleen and my cute nieces Courtney and Lexi.

 One of my best friends, Sherrie, from back in 1st grade came. I love this girl! 



And then of course we can't forget the shower my wonderful Aunt Mandy threw for me, along with my Aunt Lorie, Grandma, mom and other family members in Highland. Once again we had such great food, great company and we were spoiled!



The cake from the shower. Even though they spelled arrival wrong, It is still adorable - especially with that cute baby.


Easton got his cute USU outfit from Aunt Darci :) 


Some of my friends and family at the shower.

More family and friends


We really did feel spoiled these past few weekends. I am getting so anxious for the little squirt to come. Even just putting away everything we got made me anxious and excited. Just a few more weeks and then my life will be turned around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment