I use to love my bed. Now, we have a love-hate relationship. When I went to the doctor on Tuesday, they discovered my blood pressure had peaked. They put me on bed rest for 24 hours and I went back to take some more tests. Sure enough, my blood pressure still remained high, but had lowered enough that I didn't have to be induced. However, they put me on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Laying around all day reading and watching movies and TV used to sound like a lot of fun but when that is all you do, the days are long. Real long. I am all caught up on "The Biggest Loser" and am currently in the middle of all the seasons of "Hart of Dixie" and "Psych." I also have big plans to watch "The Big Bang Theory" and many movies.
Luckily, I also have wonderful editors who are letting me do some work from home. Doing a little bit of work from my computer has kept me a little bit sane and has helped me feel a little bit productive. I just feel horrible when I can't even do my own dishes and make myself a sandwich. Here's to hoping the next few weeks go by fairly fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment