Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easton Richard Erickson

My sweet little boy finally made his arrival. Easton was born Feb. 20 at 11:08 PM. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz. Unfortunately, during my delivery, I had a fever and so Easton had to receive an IV and antibiotics. Also, his white blood cell count came back really high showing that he was fighting an infection or his body thought he had an infection. Because of this, Easton had to spend Wednesday night, Thursday and some of Friday morning in the NICU. We were just grateful they let him come home when I was able to come home.

Easton is such a sweetheart and I love seeing him smile as he lays in my arms. I was so lucky to have my wonderful mom stay with me for a week and half while I was trying to recover from a tough delivery. She left on Saturday and now I'm trying to adjust to motherhood. But even though it is tough, it is worth it. I love my little boy.

 Easton while in the nursery getting cleaned up. 

 Easton while in the NICU. 

 This is right before they had me start pushing. I was ready to get going.

This is me holding Easton when he was discharged from the NICU. I was so relieved.  

Easton right before heading home from the hospital. 

Easton meeting his cousin Kennadi for the first time. Kennadi didn't quite know what to think of him. 

This sweet boy at one week old. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment