At two months Easton:
- is starting to smile all the time. He is such a happy baby and I often find him giggling while he swings or smiling at the pictures on the wall.
- is starting to outgrow his newborn clothes. Many of his adorable newborn outfits are getting a little snug.
- loves taking a bath. He loves just relaxing in the warm water and sprawls out, especially if I let a little warm water run on his belly.
- has discovered his tongue and his spit. He is constantly moving his tongue around and just this week has discovered how to blow spit bubbles. I may have a slobbery little boy soon.
- is sleeping much better. He still wakes up around 2 to eat and like clockwork he is wide awake at 5 AM. But I will take this any dya over the lack of sleep I was getting last month.
- has become very strong. He can hold his head up like a champ and can almost hold a rattle in his hand. He has a good grip but the rattle is just a little too heavy to hang on to for any long period of time.
- loves going for rides in his carseat and the stroller. He loves when I push him in our jogging stroller while I go out for a run and he smiles whenever I put him in his carseat. I think he knows he is about to get a really good nap in the car.
5 weeks old
6 weeks old
7 weeks old
8 weeks old
No comments:
Post a Comment