My little guy is growing up way too fast. On Friday he had his two month checkup, even though he is almost three months, but that's OK. I can't believe how big Easton has grown since he was born. He now weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches tall. He is a pretty small guy for his age and is only in the 11th percentile for his height and 32 percentile for his weight.
Easton loved going to the doctor though and was all smiles, especially to the nurse. He thought she was the greatest thing and wouldn't take his eyes off of her. In fact, when she pinned him down so she could give him several shots, he just smiled at her. He did really well with his shots too. He cried for just a few seconds but then I picked him up and he started smiling once again. He is such a handsome devil and I'm so glad he is mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment