- He has his first tooth. I didn't even know it had cut through until I stuck my hand in his mouth one day and felt the sharp point. After it cut though, it was a rough few days and he was pretty miserable.
- Easton isn't quite crawling yet. He can scoot around on his butt like crazy though and I always find him someplace new. I also have learned that I can't leave him just anywhere sitting because he always finds something he shouldn't (like Daddy's mission scriptures for example). He does rock a lot though while up on all fours and he can move himself backwards. I give him another week or so and I think we will have a crawler.
- If something is nearby, he will pull himself up. He loves to stand and his walker is one of his favorite toys because he feels like he is walking.
- He loves his mom and dad and will often cry when we leave the room and he is left with strangers.
- Easton is loud. He is constantly making noises, especially at little kids.
- Easton's cousin Kennadi is his favorite friend and whenever she is around he gets excited and started yelling and making his loud screaming noises. I think it is pretty cute.
- He is wearing size 3 diapers and at our last doctor's appointment he weighed over 18 pounds.
- He loves bath time. His favorite thing in the tub is to stick his hand under the running water. Lately, he likes to roll over in the bath, lay on his stomach and put his face in and out of the water. This trick isn't my favorite and makes me extremely nervous but he gets a kick out of it.
- He will eat anything he can get his hands on. He loves chocolate and apples. He also really likes to just sit at the table while we have dinner. If we aren't feeding him fast enough, he makes loud grunting noises to let us know he is done waiting.
I sure love my little guy. He is such a joy to be around and I can't wait to see what this next month has in store for us.



Such a cute boy!! I can't believe 8 months!!!
ReplyDelete