Sunday, February 23, 2014

A one-year birthday party

Last weekend we headed up to Tremonton to have Easton's first birthday with all of our family. Easton had a fun time and sure was spoiled. (Thank you to all of our family who drove up there to spend the day with us!) I captured some fun birthday pictures of him so I just had to share.

 Easton has recently discovered the many holes in his body. His fingers seem to find his nostrils the most.
One of the many cakes I made Easton. We had a construction themed party.
 Easton got a pair of cowboy boots. However, they are a little tough for him to walk in.
 Easton loves his popper.
 Easton did not like the cake at first. I think it was my fault because I put a lit candle on the cake and he touched it. But once I gave him a piece and he tasted it, he loved it.
 Easton destroyed the entire cake. He couldn't have been happier playing in it.
He was so proud of himself for getting so messy. I love his little face in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment