Sunday, August 24, 2014

18 months

At 18 months, Easton is such an energetic guy. He is always on the move and constantly has to be entertained. He won't sit still anymore, which I hate because it makes reading books almost impossible. Church is a joke and we sit outside in the hall for three hours instead of spending any time in classrooms. However, at the same time I love this age because I can tell him to do something and he will, he is constantly learning new things and he officially has chores that he does everyday. I love it. '

Here is a little more about Easton.

"
- He loves swings and slides. Whenever we go to the park we have to spend at least an hour there or he cries all afternoon. 
- He use to say lots of words but he has held back for the last little while. However, he is starting to pick up again and is saying new things all the time. 
- He is starting to know his colors. He knows red, blue and yellow very well. 
- He has four molars and more on the way. We have spent a month going through extreme teething. 
- His new favorite toy is a cookie sheet and magnets. He loves to sit and stick papers under the magnets. 
- The other day I stuck a pair of his pants on his head. He thought it was the greatest thing and now he doesn't want to wear pants and if he does, he wants them on his head. (bad mom). 
- He hates his carseat. I think it is because of our long drive to Moscow. 
- He loves ducks. We have gone to feed them a few times in Moscow and he loves trying to get close. 





No comments:

Post a Comment