Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sundays with my new camera

For Christmas, I got my Nikon DSLR that I have been wanting for months. I was so excited that I now finally have something I can take good pictures with and I don't have to worry about plugging them into my computer and ALL of them turning out blurry (yes, it was a constant nightmare). However, there are so many different functions and features that no matter how confident I felt using the camera when I first got it, I still have so much to learn. With little time on my hands and freezing cold weather, most of my pictures have all been indoors. Plus, I don't have too many different people to take pictures of besides Dillon. So I have been taking them to Sunday dinners with me to document my cute family and get a few new models besides my sexy husband.


Dillon wasn't very happy I took a picture of him but I just think he is too darn cute!


 This is my cute cousin Clayci and Sister Madison.



Madison and my cousin Owen were watching a movie or doing something together - I don't quite remember.


This cute cousin of mine is Trevor. He is the perfect model. He would see me with my camera and start posing.


Owen watching a movie.


My two sisters - Cami and Madison.


Trevor was putting together a puzzle and I thought this was such a cute picture.


Even though I hate gum, I thought this picture describes Paige perfectly - crazy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment