Sunday, July 21, 2013

5 Months Old

Yesterday was Easton's five month old birthday. I can't believe how old and smart he is becoming. He is becoming quite a little champ in so many ways. I absolutely love it. Here are a few fun facts about my baby. ...

- Last week at the doctor he weighed 16 lbs 6 ounces. And, he is 25 1/2 inches tall. 
- He rolls over like a pro. He can roll both directions and it is hard to keep him in one position.
- He is trying to school when he is on his tummy and gets frustrated when he can't go anywhere. 
- Loves being outside, especially at the park. He loves the swings but isn't so sure about the slide yet. 
- Has the best giggle and laughs when his Dad makes funny noises. 
- Is finally sleeping through the night! But, he wakes up at 5:30 ready to go. At least I know I can get several hours of continual sleep, which I'm happy about. 
- Has started baby cereal and veggies. He loves the cereal but absolutely hates the vegetables. It is torture to get him to eat any kind. 
- He can sit up on his own, which is wonderful, but he still wobbles a little, making it hard to just sit him down anywhere and leave him. 
- Still loves to snuggle. He will lay on my shoulder and snuggle into my neck all the time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment