Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Six Months Old

I can't believe how fast time is passing. Today my little guy turns six months old. It seems like just last month I brought him home from the hospital. I have loved all of the stages we have gone through with Easton, but I think this stage is my favorite. Easton loves to play, has such a curiosity and fascination for life, yet he still sits still and isn't into everything. I sure love my little guy. Here are a few fun facts about him.


- He absolutely loves his bath. He loves to lay down and kick. It is almost impossible to get him to sit up in the tub. 
- He is sleeping through the entire night! He goes to bed around 8 or 8:30 and sleeps until at least 6:30 every morning. 
- Easton also loves his naps. He goes down like clockwork every morning and afternoon, which I love. 
- He is doing so well at eating his vegetables. His favorite are squash and carrots. He still pulls faces when he eats the peas but he is getting better. 
- He loves to people watch. Church is pretty easy with this guy because he will just watch everyone the entire time. 
- He loves to put anything he can into his mouth. Right now his favorite toy is his binkie and he loves to just pull it in and out of his mouth instead of suck on it. 
- His Dad is his best bud and when Dad is home that is all he wants. If Dillon leaves the room, Easton will watch the doorway until he comes back.
- He is still wearing size 2 diapers and is wearing some three month clothes but mostly six month outfits. 
- Is an extremely patient baby, especially around other kids. They usually want to poke him or hit him and he usually just takes it. 




Easton and Dillon playing in a bounce house


I love this picture! He posed just like this for me. I thought it was a perfect school picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment