Sunday, June 22, 2014

16 Months

I can't believe my little guy is already 16 months old, pretty soon he is going to be in nursery. It is crazy to think that he is a full toddler now and doesn't have any baby in him anymore. I am really trying to enjoy this age but boy, Easton completely wears me out. He is into everything, exploring everything, breaking everything and on and on. I go to bed completely exhausted every single night. Here are a few fun facts about Easton and what he is doing at this age.

- Easton is still in size 3 diapers. I don't know his exact weight and height. We go for a checkup this week to find out. 
- He is completely weaned off of the binkie. 
- He is getting to the point where he only wants one nap a day. I'm not ready for one nap yet so I'm still trying to push the two nap thing. 
- He is getting a much larger vocabulary. His favorite word is "uh oh," "fish" and "night night."
- He loves dogs and gets excited whenever he sees them. 
- His favorite toys are his balls, bubbles and crayons. 
- He loves to watch Curious George. He watches George whenever I let him.   
- He still looks just like his mom but acts just like his dad.
- Easton loves to go for "walks" with Dad up the canyon. These walks result in fishing and he loves it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment