Monday, July 28, 2014

Island Park

Every summer we spend some time in Island Park. My grandparents own a cabin up there and live in it during the summer. We love going up there to spend time with them. The majority of Dillon's time is spent fly fishing. My grandpa is an avid fisherman and extremely talented. Dillon loves going out with him and learning the ropes. This year was no different and Dillon caught a good selection of large fish. In fact, he even kept one of them to eat and it is BIG. He usually just throws them back into the lake because I don't like to eat them.

While Dillon is off fishing, I get to spend time at the cabin. This year we spent a lot of time outside, either on the porch or playing around the yard. My parents and my sister Madison, sister Darci and her husband Britten were also at the cabin with us and Easton definitely had the time of his life. He was all smiles the entire time we were there and would get up at the break of dawn to ensure he didn't miss anything.

Every time we go, we spend some time in Yellowstone. This year we only saw a few animals: buffalo, elk, geese, coyote. Every time I go up there, I want to see a moose, but no luck yet. We love it up there and are already counting down the days until we can go back next summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment